View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 02:29 AM   #11 (permalink)
Saiai

DIMC & DMAC
Cockatrice

Ministry RPG Name:
Dmitry Konstantinov
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua Falsworth
Accidents & Catastrophes

x1 x2
cœur perfide | super prosecutor | Ameh's Squishy

Ahh, so the man did know about that debacle. "That's right. The building IMC was in wasn't too bad, although some of the other Departments got stuck in some strange places. It was actually my first year here so I got to work in an abandoned building before the Ministry," which hadn't been too bad really. At least his laptop worked there and doing things electronically was so much simpler. "Of course the worst part was that we had an interfering Muggle Secretary so we really had to watch what we said. It wasn't too bad when talking about liaising with other governments but keeping Product Testing away from her prying eyes was a bit more difficult."

Dortmund? If Dmitry wasn't wrong Sevastyan had spent some time there a few years ago. He didn't really know much about the area though so he simply nodded politely. "Did you like Hogwarts? From what I've read it doesn't seem like the safest of schools to attend..." which was a slight understatement since he still remembered that her first year there Stasya had aged dramatically. Luckily the healers had fixed his cousin before she got old enough to die. He sort of didn't understand why everyone who went there was so fond of the place though.

A black market racing broom ring? Dmitry frowned slightly, head tilted to the side as he considered what Paxton was saying. "I think I know the one you're talking about, I used to be Head of Prosecution in Russia," Dmitry explained."At least I do if it was around in '82. The MLE were investigating it, putting a case together. I think we were nearly ready to prosecute when I transferred here. I don't recall anything about contacts in the UK being in the file, but that could have just been because they hadn't discovered the connection yet," he mused, casting his mind back to the case. Of course it could be a totally different ring in which case the information he had would be completely incorrect.

Ah. He wanted Dmitry's help. "Of course if there is a connection I'd be happy to help. I'm still on good terms with quite a few of the MLE over there. You might want to officially bring it up with Gidyun though." For all he knew his boss might already know about the problem if there were contacts in the UK, and if he didn't it might be something that needed looking into. The MLE should probably be alerted too.