Thread: The Atrium
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 06:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
nicole black
Dark Force Defense League

DoM & DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
ruari fuller-thompson #FFA3D2
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desdemona M. Evans #6082B6
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Q. Alvey

Ministry RPG Name:
Aslan Rose Evans
Mysteries
x8
you wanna fite? | 💚 nickleback 💚 | Uh, anyway.

SPOILER!!: Emberrrr
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post

Ember was in her OOWWWNN little world over here. SPIRITS WERE HIGH. EVERYTHING WAS GREAT. She felt warm--fuzzy--AWESOME. The lavender-eyed-woman turned sharply, though, at the sound of a voice--

SOMEONE NEEDED HER HEEEEELP?

"NO NEED TO FEAR! EMBER IS HERE!" she said, putting her hands on her hips and stood...like a superhero. Then she broke down into laughter and bounced around the woman a bit. "But REALLY--" she bowed her head a little. "EMBER RACHEL BRIGHTEN. AT YOUR SERVICE." And she held out her hand to shake hands. "You're not BOTHERING me--" she smiled all big at her, with her SHINY WHITE TEETH.

"What do you need help with?!" Was she LOST? DId she need to go to a certain Level? EMBER WOULD HELP WITH BOTH. She clapped and squeeeeeeed in excitement--work made her excited-pretty EVERYTHING made her excited. She was bouncing. Would she sing again?! WOULD SHE?

Maybe.

Anise jumped back as Ember turned about, shouting and emulating an American superhero with extreme enthusiasm. Were Anise's hands shaking? No, not at all, she wasn't startled, she was a grown woman, she didn't startle. Clearing her throat, Anise calmly adjusted her glasses. "Uh, it's uh, it's nice to meet you. Ember was it? I'm Anise Baldwin," She said, tentatively shaking the young woman's hand. "No? Oh okay, good, yeah," she tried to copy the other girl's bright smile, but it didn't quite match Ember's exuberant intensity.

"I was interviewing for a job here, and I seem to somehow have gotten lost on the way out... " The brunette said, worrying her lip as she looked about her surroundings, the young woman was certain she had come in this way, or maybe not.. Or had she come in through those toilets? No, no, she hadn't that had been before, or maybe it was now. "I'm just trying to get out of here so I can grab something to eat." She added, with a light laugh.

Hadn't even got the job properly and she was already making a ditz of herself. Good one, Baldwin, reallllll nice.

the moon:

feminine, intuitive, inner strength, innocence