Thread: The Atrium
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 02:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
nicole black
Dark Force Defense League

DoM & DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
ruari fuller-thompson #FFA3D2
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desdemona M. Evans #6082B6
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Q. Alvey

Ministry RPG Name:
Aslan Rose Evans
Mysteries
x8
you wanna fite? | 💚 nickleback 💚 | Uh, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
IT WAS SO LOVELY TODAAAAAY. Ember had made her way from the grates and had danced her way towards the lifts--through the Atrium, of course. DANCED. She bumped and jiiiived and SANNNNNG really loudly--of course. "YOU'RE ALLLLL I EVER WAAAANTED--YEAAAAAH--YOU'RE ALL I EVEEEH NEEEDED---YEAAAAAAH---" yes. Very old. Very OBSCURE to these parts--but Ember was familiar with the band. YES.

She then took a DEEEEEEP bow as she finished off the best part of the song and posed....

The twenty-two-going-on-five-year-old paused to see if anyone was applauding If not--then crisis averted, she hadn't totally humiliated herself. If so...well..she'd appreciate the gesture, yes. Whipping her turquoise hair behind her back, she took a few CALMING breaths before...well...going in to work. Would she see Mitya today? WOULD SHE? SHe hoped. She couldn't help but think of the slightly older man because she had been DISCUSSING him with her mother last night....

BUT NBD, KAY?
Anise had actually no idea, at all, where she was. Well, not completely, completely, no idea. She knew she was in London, in Europe, on the planet earth, in the Milky Way galaxy, but the exact positioning of herself? Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Anise didn't know and it was kind of important that the twenty-seven year old know.

Was someone singing..
Was that the..
The backstreet boys?
Anise's large brown eyes widened as she turned her eyes toward the source of the sound, to find a woman near her age seemingly in excellent spirits. Maybe she could help?

"Ummmmmmmm, hey, hi, excuse me, can I bother you for just a sec?" Anise asked in her clear East Coast accent, walking up to the young woman, a bright smile on her pretty face. She looked nice enough, and anyone singing backstreet boys couldn't be a serial killer or nasty, right? Totally not.

the moon:

feminine, intuitive, inner strength, innocence