Thread: The Juice Bar
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2014, 02:26 AM   #13 (permalink)
Felixir

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurelio Kaiser
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

If she was being short with him, it went completely over Jake's head. He just sort of stood there listening, and sipping his very orange juice like normal. He actually WAS following with what she was saying; to get into Auror training you needed to KNOW about Herbology and Potions and all that lark, after all.

"Sounds fascinating," Jake replied, though he wondered by this point if she might think he was being sarcastic or something, because people DID tend to believe that with his tone of voice. There was a brief moment in which he had an internal debate over whether or not he cared about coming across as such, but quickly decided that, this time, he did. "What plants are you working with at the moment?" Or was it perhaps just as many as possible.

Uh.

Hm.

Jake sort of made a face at that point. Twisting his mouth a little in a not-quite-pursed-lips sort of expression, before finally shrugging a shoulder.

"It was. At first. I had my motivations, at least," he replied looking over the many juice jugs and all their different colours. "Turns out my passion wasn't for law enforcement after all." There, that was a simple enough explanation, because he wasn't sure now was the time to get into it. He hardly knew Emmalee, after all. "I do. At the end of the year, if all goes to plan."

You are Chocolate!