View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 10:16 PM   #22 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
Default lol
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

"I think we've got it covered, yes." She looked from the woman to Ember, answering both in one fell swoop. And she simply couldn't experience positive vibes when a creature-even a mutant creature-was in distress. Harmony Skylark followed her true emotions, however they made her seem. She knew no other way.

It seemed to Harmony that the woman had come to make a noise complaint, not check on the members of the creatures department, so the apology and request that followed were questionable at best. (And yes, the holding room was equipped with charms, but apparently not enough to suppress such a shriek) She did nod her head in acknowledgement, though. At least to show she'd heard what the woman said. Her eyes remained on the environmental employee for one more second before she focused all her attention back on the task at hand. Ember seemed to be doing a good job mediating anyway, lovely soul that she was.

"Ember, please stay and assist. I'm going to blindfold mutant Z and then take him out. They seem to relax slightly in the dark but I don't want to take any chances. Here, take this blanket." The red head handed it over, her gentle demeanor returning now that the noise level and initial shock of the situation had subsided. She was still extremely worried, obviously. It was written all over her face.