View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 05:57 PM   #133 (permalink)
PuppySara
Hufflepuff

DoM & MO
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Adrien Theo Livingston
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alyssa Johnston
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Brodie David Livingston
Minister's Office
49% Dalmatian | | 51% Human

SPOILER!!: Jasmine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
Jasmine smiled and heard what he did and seemed similar to hers. "Well ours jobs seem similar. I mean I need to test and come up with new charms for the charms committee. Shall be interesting with my new partner.." she shrugged. "But I would love to fly a broom someday, I haven't been able to in years.." Her mother would abandon her from flying. She would prefer Jasmine to go on horseback and be the typical rich girl. It just wasn't her. Wait he was in concerts? She quirked an eyebrow. "You are a musician?" she asked. "What are you doing here working in the ministry?" she asked. She didn't wanna sound rude. "Surely you can make a career of doing concerts?" Was she right?

She smiled, "Well you see I had a lot of practice with this sort of thing. My mother is sort of the rich women in my neighborhood. She made me be the perfect daughter and learn manners and all that rich girls should learn." Don't get her wrong. She wasn't the typical rich girl everyone thought people should be. "Well I mean if you want to try a game we could.." she offered.

He looked at her, “Well, maybe sometime we could go out together and fly.” Vincent smiled weakly. It wasn’t like he never had a broom on hand with his job anyways so… yeah, they could do that if she’d like to. The twenty three year old nodded to her question, “I am but we aren’t exactly famous yet, and the ministry is also a good place to be should that fall through…” He nodded. There was also the fact that his music reminded him a little bit too much of his first inspiration… but he’d just met this girl, he wasn’t going to get on about his cheating ex-fiancé quite yet. He smiled weakly, “I mean, I get enough money for myself with my singing, but I also have a house to restore.” Again, that had to do with his ex… She’d ended up burning the last one down before she left.

“Must have been nice, I grew up just helping Mom and Dad around the bakery.” He smiled, “For the most part my only socialization was at Durmstrang or my old friends from childhood...” And of those five friends he had one left. Vince looked at the game and gave a slight nod, “Sure, we can go play a few games.” He smiled weakly at him.