View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 06:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
Saiai

DIMC & DMAC
Cockatrice

Ministry RPG Name:
Dmitry Konstantinov
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua Falsworth
Accidents & Catastrophes

x1 x2
cœur perfide | super prosecutor | Ameh's Squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordred View Post
Well, he did step on his face, but that is entirely his fault. No need to worry this guy now, "Oh, yes, yes. I'm absolutely fine. I've had grander accidents before," Like, falling off his motorbike while in full speed? Yes, well he can thank his magical blood for that because if it wasn't for it, he'd be dead right now. "Not a scratch see? I'm good." Nod nod. And yep, he really shouldn't do that again, and most probably warn his employees about sticking one's head while the fireplace is active.

But then again, what if it's the only way to check if the floo is working? "Oh, I may have to check with my employees then. These networks should run perfectly smoothly everyday."

"Again, I'm terribly sorry about the incident." Paxton wiped his hand on his trousers and offered it to the young man. "I'm Robert Paxton, Department Head for Magical Transportation." Well, double the awkward because this bossman just made a fool of himself. Meep.

"I suppose I'll take your word for it..." Dmitry said, still slightly uncertain about whether the guy was actually telling the truth. Even if he wasn't though there wasn't much Dmitry could do about it. Wasn't like he could manhandle the man to the Specialty Area to see a Healer or anything if he didn't want to go. He was at least telling the truth about there not being a scratch on him which did allay Dmitry's worries somewhat.

"I'm pretty sure they do. Well apart from when no one could get into the Ministry..." Because they definitely hadn't been working then. Luckily for Dmitry though he hadn't been one of the people who'd tested if the Floos worked. "It's good though to see that transportation is so dedicated to their jobs though." Even when the mode of transport really was more like a torture device.

He was talking to the Department Head? Now this was slightly embarrassing. Interesting story though for this guy if he ever wanted to tell it. Not that he likely would. It wouldn't look good on his behalf. Dusting his own hand off Dmitry took the other mans hand in a firm grip, shaking twice before letting go. "Dmitry Konstantinov. IMC Liaison and Security Council Member," if they were giving out positions he might as well give his full job. "Nice to meet you."