View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 04:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiai View Post
Dmitry hated floo. Like really, really hated it. Why did he have to sleep in today so that the floo would be the only way for him to get to work on time? Obviously he'd done something wrong and was being punished for it. Although he couldn't work out what exactly he'd done to endure this torture. Surely though he was reaching the end of it. His grate must be coming up soon. He hoped.

And look there, it was at an end. He was about to touch down on blessed solid ground. He'd kiss it if not for the fact that would be extremely unhygienic. Only he also wasn't touching down on solid ground. But on another person...

Stumbling on the landing Dmitry tripped slightly on the guy who had his head stuck in the floo, only just managing not to fall to the ground outside it. "Are you alright?" Dmitry asked as soon as he'd gotten his footing. He really hoped he hadn't hurt the other man, but then again if he had it wouldn't really be his fault. Who stuck their heads in fireplaces when they knew the floo was active?
Well...yes, definitely the fireplace was active. What Paxton didn't know was his head was currently inside the active fireplace where a person was sure to arrive any time. It took him moments to realize this, and was about to get himself out of it when bam!

Paxton backed away immediately, tripping on himself and coughing the residue of the floo powder out of his lungs. "So much for having a good first day..." he muttered to himself as he got up and dusted himself.

The Department Head, whose hair was now full of soot looked at the young man before him. Boy, are all Ministry workers in here that young? There was Kyleigh, Patrick, Vincent, Enzo, and all of them were in his department. "Oh don't worry about me, young man. I'm fine." he said as he grinned at the boy. He lost count as to how many times he fell on his motorbike, and thank Merlin he is still intact. "I'm sorry about that, mister. I thought you were coming in from the next fireplace..." Huh. Maybe he should do something about that...

"Welcome to the Ministry." Errr, yeah. Awkward? Kinda.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.