Thread: Boating Lake
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 04:26 PM   #21 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

SPOILER!!: She's so mean XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
Hurry her into the boat, yes, that was a sound idea. Of course, as much as she disliked the fact that it had to be swans, she was grateful for the break in tedious conversation, and the stares she got when people watched her eat... it was incredibly unbecoming of them. "No need to rush me, Isaacs, I'd hate to think that you're already so wound up about work and stressed to the point where you see urgency in everything we do. Might have to send you to one of those healers for some relaxation if you're not careful." Just to take him down a peg. Dreadful times, but admittedly watching his reactions had been somewhat amusing - even during the worst of it.

Once they were both settled into their cosy seating arrangement, Emily claimed his hand back and laced her fingers together with his. Let he boat ride commence.

The real swans though, now that was something. She'd almost forgotten Gavin's aversion to birds... until now.

"Yes, I do," she replied truthfully. There would be no sugar coating it. "If they're used to being fed, then they may display aggression... but it's okay. I'm here to protect you." Did he doubt her?

"I never see the need for urgency and haste with work. That's how errors come about and I'm usually on top of things regardless." He corrected casually. There were times when Gavin displayed urgency, Emily of all people should have known that, but it was never for work. No. The man would never be fussed. "I'm simply being a gentleman, saving you from the swooning damsel in distress bit that might come about as a result of my dashing good looks. Most people I know would have said thank you." Or kissed their boyfriend but you know, however she wanted to react was fine too.

Her fingers entwined in his did little to calm the small panic rising. They were headed out onto a lake filled with potentially demonic birds and if they all decided to tag team, you could only hex so many before you became overwhelmed and gave in to your bitter doom.

His poor face.

"Good thing I already commissioned you for face protection, yeah?" Eyes completely on the birds. To think Emily use to think he was joking about face protection.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.