View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 04:07 PM   #131 (permalink)
MuggleDinosaur
Dark Force Defense League

DIMC
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Montgomery S. Wilder
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Odette Boone-Wilder
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Kemmy | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroyers View Post
This was nice, what department did this guy work in? Benji was sure that he had to have been put in Games and Sports, but maybe not? Did he say what Department he was? Maybe he was..

"My father convinced me it was a bad idea, he said something along the lines of 'Once you're old you won't be good at much else' He also mentioned cutting me off so i ended up taking a job at a Quidditch Magazine in California for a few years.." Sure it was something he wished he'd have done now, but he loved his life. "Ahh so you started in America? What did you think of it, like i said i was there for a few years." How did living there compare to good old England, Benji loved them both but in different ways.
"What department are you in?" He wasn't sure if he was told. Enzo knew that he was listening to this Benji guy but he just couldn't remember of they had talked about departments and what not. "I'm in Magical Transportation because they didn't have any opening spots in Games and Sports so they put me here in a pointless department." He knew he wouldn't like it at all and he already didn't really care for his boss.

Enzo nodded and couldn't believe what this mans father had told him. "I myself find that as an insult because I do know what I want to do with myself after Quidditch." Now working in the Ministry wasn't what he wanted to do but he did want to become a manager of one of the teams. "Living in America is like living in a whole other world. Their customs are very different than here in England. It was nice but I do prefer to live in England." Nothing against America but England was his true home.

i got a heart like a truck, it's been drug through the mud, runs on dreams
& gasoline & that ole highway holds the key, it's got a lead foot down when it's leaving

lord knows it's taken a hell of a beating, a little bit of love is all that it's needing