View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 10:14 AM   #129 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fastest seeker View Post
Administration supervisor. That sounded really important and was certainly lighter to say than Lara's new position. And since she was familiar with the rankings she could fathom an idea on what did Amythest study or work before. Which brought a question to her. "Where did you use to work before? If you do not mind me asking." Would she? She didn't look like someone who would but it did not hurt to be polite. At least until they got to get to know each other more.

Casting a look around her, Lara noticed that she's been at the entrance for quite a while now. Well, longer than people were intended to spend time here at least. "Did you happen to see Mister Isaacs going in?" She asked. She intended to catch the man and start her job as his PA RIGHT AWAY. She'd been unemployed for a while that she looked forwards to it. She did not know though if the undersecretary was as well.
She hadn’t known how the new information would sound to Lara. As it was, it was still strange to Amethyst, saying what her new position was. Considering it was so different from what she was used to, but she figured it had likely been her liaison work that had influenced them here. She couldn’t think of any other reason, as it appeared obvious that the Ministry had no difficulty in hiring women in any position at all. She hadn’t exactly expected the question, either way, but then it made sense. There would obviously be curiosity. “Of course I don’t mind,” she assured her. “I worked for the American Ministry, the department of Magical Law Enforcement. Evidence retrieval, and I also was the department liaison to the Minister. I haven’t worked for the past two years however.” It was a complicated situation, honestly, even more than what she’d actually stated.

The glance around at the people filtering in through the entrance hadn’t surprised her one bit. She had done that often enough by now that it was almost understandable. They’d been standing here talking for a while, after all, with the party going on elsewhere. “I haven’t. I can’t say I would have known what he looked like had I seen him, but I’ve been told he hasn’t been seen,” she answered. By Victoria, and she hadn’t seen any reason not to trust the older woman when she’d said she hadn’t seen their boss. It really would have been nice to meet him before their first official day of work, yet she wouldn’t have blamed him for declining to come either. There was a lot going on.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero