Thread: Boating Lake
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 08:43 PM   #19 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
The swans were dreadful, could he not see that? It was sickly sweet, which was most certainly not her style, nor his for that matter. Of course, it didn't come as a surprise that Gavin decided to preen his ego somewhat. Was that the first or second time today? Either way, it was a stellar effort to have lasted this long without. "Brilliant indeed," she mused dryly. "And I suppose the boats will help, since I may in fact go weak at the knees if you keep this up." And by this, she was referring to his ever-amazing-looks or something along those lines. Another ego boost for him, not that he needed it.

As for changing the design, well now that was appealing. But she had always endured her hardships, faced them head on, and in the grand scheme of things, this was just a swan shaped boat - it was hardly worth the effort. "I'm confident I'll live," and therefore, no need to kick up a fuss, right?

Emily dropped her hand from Gavin's arm and lightly stepped off the jetty and into one of the boats. It wasn't so bad once she was in it, didn't look as much like a swan from the inside than it had from the outside... she could ignore this now.
The smirk had caught up with the earlier arrogance. He'd clearly made a good choice separating himself from the others and deciding on a relaxing boat ride with Emily. Ego boosts made his day...when done right. He wasn't sure how, but Emily had perfected the act and he was satisfied. "Let's hurry you into the boat then." Because you could not simply turn off his brilliant looks. It wasn't possible.

Gavin would have offered her a hand into the boat with it decided she'd live through this ordeal but typical, independent her, she was already helping herself in, leaving nothing for him to do but follow suit. Nothing new.

"You don't think those things will try having a go at the boats do you?" He asked, nodding to the swans in the near distance as he settled in next to her. After that one year with the demon bird flying into their condemned building he didn't much trust anything covered in feathers.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.