Thread: Boating Lake
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 03:50 AM   #18 (permalink)
PuppySara
Hufflepuff

DoM & MO
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Adrien Theo Livingston
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alyssa Johnston
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Brodie David Livingston
Minister's Office
49% Dalmatian | | 51% Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinosaursOnASpaceship View Post
Enzo looked at the man and then back out at the calming water. Playing a professional Quidditch mat was on his mind right now. It had only been a little over a year and he was losing him mind over this. He didn't know what to do with himself. He was glad that he had gotten to travel around the world last year at his own leisure but now that he was done with that he couldn't help but think about Quidditch more often that he did in the last year. "I am new and I am out of my comfort zone here." No sense in lying about him feeling out of place. "I'm sure people around these parks haven't see that many people twice in the Ministry unless you work in the same department or go out of your way to see them." Enzo shrugged. He wasn't going to ask the guy what he was busy with because he really didn't give a damn.
“What did you do before that would make this place seem different?” Vincent looked at him, unless he was use to just being out like himself that didn’t really make sense to him. Hitting the road with his band definitely made this little desk job seem evil at times. So was this guy a performer like himself, maybe? It was the best career choice after all… Hard as hell to stay in but if you succeeded you had a few good years of fame. He looked at him and gave a slight nod of agreement, “That is true...” He’d already met several people that he hadn’t known before and they’d worked there just as long as he had.