Thread: Food Marquee
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 11:13 PM   #74 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Mariel and Vic were a little closer and got an acknowledging, "Ladies." Sometimes he still thought Mariel was in on some joke he didn't know but he'd never ask, he'd let them talk while he stood next to...this man here....yes. The one eyeing the food. "I assure you there are easier ways to poison man. The food's safe." In case that was something he was worried about.
There are easier ways to poison man. What an interesting start of a discussion.

Bryce turned his head to look over at....... oh. He knew this one, that was for sure. Whether he'd met him before was another question entirely but yes, he knew of this man standing right next to him. "I hope you're telling me this in a reassuring manner and not in a way that suggests you know a lot about poisons." The corner of his lips twitched up into a smile. "I'm messing with you. I work with plants so an edible flower is somewhat remarkable to me."

Curiosity got the better of him and he placed two edible flowers down onto the plate before another thing occurred to him. And then, surprisingly, his eyes found the man again. "You're the Senior Undersecretary, aren't you?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
EMBER SPOTTED THE ENVIRO HEAD. HI! She waved at him and smiiiiiiled. "Hey there, Bryce!" she said, saluting him while bouncing a bit. "How's your break going there?!" she asked him. Both Harmony and Bryce were AWEEEEESOME.

And Bryce was nice. VERY nice to her. Not as cool as Harmony...but he was cool enough. YEP. And he was head of the second best department! WHOOOH!
The day Ember Brighten was anything less than overenthusiastic was the day Bryce would ditch working with plants to join a circus. Because gulping gargoyles, this woman always had a lot of energy in her and it made the Department Head wonder exactly how many sugar cubes she'd put in her morning cup of coffee.

"Good to see you again, Ember," he called, waving and smiling at her in return, "Very good, in fact. I ate more mince pies than I'm proud of but merlin, are they delicious." That was the sad thing about January: they got rid of those pies as soon as Christmas was over. "How's yours going?"