Thread: Food Marquee
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 04:16 AM   #65 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post

Ember nodded as she began to dig into some of the food she had gotten...IT WAS YUMMY SO FAR. "Ahh--I know the feels! Some of the orientations I've been to for my previous jobs--you know, small ones while at Uni--were SOOOO dull. That's why you have to be POSITIVE and MAKE them fun!!" she squeaked, and she giggled a lot and tucked her hair behind her ears. She was standing out, wasn't she? Her BRIGHT pink dress certainly did the trick. It was kind of what she was going for, wasn't it?

"AH! Okay! Is this good or bad, love?!" she asked with a smirk and a chuckle--nomming on her food properly now--WELL THEN. This was fun. PEOPLE WERE GREAT. She wanted to hug everyone and sing and dance. Not enough DANCING going on around here!

"I focused on having fun at my last job orientation but having a boss that did nothing but talk about himself and how good he was, it was hard especially when I couldn't fire a spell at him,"
Tabitha told Ember.

Tabitha looked at Ember's ensemble and smiled. "I really love your outfit. It is really cool."