Thread: Boating Lake
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 04:28 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by grangerfan8 View Post
"Auror's stealing my food, that's what's up." She swatted at the air where his hand had been and took a cautious step back. "Why are you not in a boat yet, Chosen One?" Waiting for her, obviously. "Come on, I might be willing to share in a giant swan."

Alani popped one into her mouth, and started off for a boat, expecting him to follow.
A smile broke out on his face as Legend chewed, actually savouring the taste of the pastry in his mouth for once. "You gotta feed the people that protect you." Yup. Auror stealing food. It was totally legit considering the fact that Aspen did it to him all the time!

Or had.

Before her absence, in which suddenly, it felt strange to still find his sandwiches in his pocket. His eyes flickered toward the boat. There had been zero plans of actually getting on one but if the redhead was offering, riding the boat actually seemed like more fun then standing there people watching. Not hesitating he turned and quickly followed after her. "I guess you can go in first since it's ladies first and all that. I'll hold your plate while you get in." Heheh.

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}