Thread: Boating Lake
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 03:21 AM   #9 (permalink)
PuppySara
Hufflepuff

DoM & MO
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Adrien Theo Livingston
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alyssa Johnston
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Brodie David Livingston
Minister's Office
49% Dalmatian | | 51% Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinosaursOnASpaceship View Post
Enzo looked back out at the lake and every so often the swan boats. Not that long after the woman had shown up there was another guy. Enzo bet he was new guy too because he was asking so why not? Enzo nodded and looked at the man. "Hello." Nature was a healing power, really. He should have gone here before. The grumpiness had seemed to somewhat pass. "Is it that obvious that I'm new here?" Enzo let out a chuckle. "I'm Enzo. Nice to meet you Vincent." Try to make friends. Try to make friends. So far so good. The thing about Enzo was he never was good at making friends but when he did they would last a lifetime.
Vincent looked at him, "I'm sure it is, Enzo." Of course it was nice to meet him! Vince always saw himself as the big shot... Or at least he had ever since he and Rachel had split up, "But I wouldn't say it's obvious, just... Never seen you before." Then again in the past three years Vincent was hardly ever there either, but he had just reasons! His band had to come first and all of their gigs were just amazing for him... That always would trump the boring desk job he had here. All he did was try to come up with new reasons for things to float anyways... And that really was just dull. He looked at the guy and shrugged, "Though it'll probably be rare that you see me hanging around." He shrugged, "I'm a pretty busy guy, after all."