Thread: Food Marquee
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 01:09 AM   #50 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Few other mentions and anyone else too :3
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post

Trying to keep the expression on his face as neutral as possible, the Department Head made a beeline for one table in particular. Famished, he was. And it felt like hours had passed since his last proper meal. One word stuck out to him once he managed to get a proper look at the food and china on display: fancy. Skewers, elderflower wine and were those...... were those really edible flowers?! How long have they been a thing?

Picking one up, Bryce eyed it closely. The idea still seemed miraculous to him. Edible flowers.
No one could say he hadn't done his service as Department Head. Despite his ever growing dislike of people, Gavin had obligations so he was here to do that mixing and mingling thing people were always on about. Honestly, he didn't think he'd ever see what the appeal was but there were many things in this life he didn't understand and simply went with; this was one of them.

The Senior Undersecretary approached the crowded table as discreetly as possible figuring that if no one recognized him he could be an invisible entity. No one need know he was there.

Ah and there was Aron...who was surrounded by people. All he got was a nod and sure enough he'd be able to figure why. To walk over to him, Gavin would need to inject himself in whatever conversation he was in the middle of and that was a lot of people to not offend so...he'd just stand here. William got a nod too because he wasn't necessarily the worst form of human company out there which might have meant he enjoyed the man's company, who knows?

Mariel and Vic were a little closer and got an acknowledging, "Ladies." Sometimes he still thought Mariel was in on some joke he didn't know but he'd never ask, he'd let them talk while he stood next to...this man here....yes. The one eyeing the food. "I assure you there are easier ways to poison man. The food's safe." In case that was something he was worried about.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.