Thread: Food Marquee
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 12:54 AM   #49 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default SS won't let me quote for some reason...? o____O
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Tucker chuckled. "Oh, right, yeah, of course!" he said hurriedly. DUH of course he knew who he was. He had no idea how many new employees he had, though - could the man really keep all his new hires straight?

Speaking of new hires...OHMIGOSH. There were a bunch of them, all flocking to the department head and forming a decent sized crowd. Tucker couldn't help but smile - it was nice knowing he wasn't the only new employee on level 3. "I'm in Experimental Charms," he explained with a smile to the woman who had joined them. Sophie? Ok, good to know.

Oh, Mr. Department Head was talking again! "Of course! Tucker is perfect," he explained with a nod. He'd feel weird being called anything BUT that, honestly. Now that introductions were out of the way, he bit his lip nervously. He had to get something out of the way now, because otherwise...he'd feel like there was a huge elephant in the room until he got this off his chest.

"I just wanted to say thanks for giving me a chance, considering...my mum and all. I mean, she's amazing and all but I know she's rather, um...Slytherin?" he said, raising his eyebrow in confusion wondering if that was a good way to describe it. Yeah, he was pretty sure that was the best way to describe her. Slytherin. "I'm a Hufflepuff though, and I don't think I could be that devious if I tried," he assured him with a chuckle.

He knew he was serious though, right?

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid