Thread: Food Marquee
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 12:27 AM   #47 (permalink)
littledhampir

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

SPOILER!!: Sophie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Watching as Aron almost bumped into a newcomer (Cassie) with a camera Sophie’s interest was sparked. "Can you take both magical and muggle pictures with your camera?" She asked curiously. Her family had never been big photographers. They only took pictures at family gatherings and special occasions never to work functions.

Cassie hadn't really noticed the woman before. She'd known she'd been there, but she hadn't paid her much attention because she hadn't been important. But she knew right away when the woman was talking to her. Nobody else around had a camera with them. Cassie turned to the new woman and smiled. "Yes I could. I usually only take muggle photos but they could me magical if I wanted. It depends on how they're developed." She wasn't very good at developing them magically, so on the occasions on which she'd had to do it that way, she'd sent them to a specific agency. Cassie realized she'd have to find one around London if the need ever came up.

SPOILER!!: Aron
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
[COLOR="Black"]
"I am sure the papers over there accept freelance submissions, should something become applicable that is," he shrugged with a small grin. He wasn't quite sure how all that worked out, having never really taken any sort of vested interest in the presses. He had published his own photography book featuring magical aquatic plants about a decade ago, however. "Or perhaps some photographs to spruce up the Ministry? Merlin knows that some of the offices around the place are a bit stiff." Like Emily's. Although she was loosening up a little bit thanks to her relationship with Gavin. Just a little though.

He was just about to open his mouth when that honking daffodil from the entrance archway happened. Creatures people..whole bunch of whack jobs over there. He threw an unamused eyebrow raise in her direction before his attention returned to Cassie.

"Cassie it is then," he replied with a nod. Ah, yes, his suspicions had been confirmed. "Ambassador or Immigration Officer?"

"I'll have to look into that," she said. It might be good to have a local paper accept some of her work. She also had to speak with the papers she worked with most often and see if she would still be doing work for them even with her new job. She would need looser deadlines of course, and a trial period to see if everything would work out. At the moment, Cassie had no idea how the timing would work. She'd just have to wait and see. "I'd be happy to provide wherever I'm wanted. I'm sure my own work space will be filled with plenty of photos." That made her wonder just what kind of a work space she would be getting.

"Immigration Officer," Cassie answered. It seemed a little bit ironic to her. She was very new to the country, and she would be working to monitor others who were also new to the country. Was she supposed to monitor herself? Heh. She directed a curious look toward Aron. "If you don't ming my asking, what is it exactly that you do in Accidents and Catastrophes?" That was one department she hadn't had any experience in, or heard much about at all. So she was interested.