Thread: Food Marquee
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 12:09 AM   #45 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Penguin View Post
His smile got wider as she talked about getting the job. [b] well! I'm glad you got a job here. I know it was a tough choice to come back here, but personally I am pleased you decided to come 'home'. [b] she asked about him accompanying her flat shopping. I'd be pleased to join you. Gives me a chance to let you know what I like. he took a bite of the flowerpot and sipped his drink. did you have any trouble with the Ministry putting you in a good spot for you? he was interested in where she was placed.
She smiled widely and put her cup down. "Excellent," Pause. Wait - what did he mean by 'what he liked?' She furrowed her brow for a moment in confusion, then decided to shrug it off. She wasn't about to be the one to ask where their relationship was going, especially not now. "Do you have any suggestions as to what side of town I should look?" She really was out of her element trying to figure out the best living local.

"No, there were no issues," she said picking up the cucumber cup. "I'll still be working in International Magical Cooperation - I guess I was just hoping I would move up." She held back a sigh and then took a bite of the cucumber cup. "It'll be fine though. It's still something I love to do and I'll be closed to da' and to you."