Thread: Food Marquee
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 12:04 AM   #44 (permalink)
Edward Penguin
Hufflepuff
Diricawl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gendry Elwes
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Edward Lennox
Department of Mysteries
NARGLES! |Tree Hugger | Wears a Penguin Suit & Tie | Snape on a Stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
Krel smiled. "About the trips back and forth," she said placing the empy skewer down on her plate. "Since I've a propper job here in jolly ol' London, I was thinking I should have a propper place to stay." She took a sip of her wine. "I was hoping you might be available for some flat shopping?" She felt like she was asking a lot of him lately, but she justified it as a way of spending time with him. "I don't think I or my clothing could survive moving back home with father."

She glanced around the room. There were quite a few people here. Most of them looked at home, not at all nervous or out of sorts in the way she herself was feeling. The butterflies had stopped fluttering and she chalked it up to Edward's calming presence.
His smile got wider as she talked about getting the job. [b] well! I'm glad you got a job here. I know it was a tough choice to come back here, but personally I am pleased you decided to come 'home'. [b] she asked about him accompanying her flat shopping. I'd be pleased to join you. Gives me a chance to let you know what I like. he took a bite of the flowerpot and sipped his drink. did you have any trouble with the Ministry putting you in a good spot for you? he was interested in where she was placed.

Image by hermygirl...she's the best!