Thread: Food Marquee
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 11:50 PM   #42 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post

Ember smiled at Tabitha. "Nice name!" she said, and she nodded at her. "I'll have to try one!" she said as she grabbed one for her plate. Food was just so AWESOME. Ember wanted all the food. but her tiny body COULDN'T FIT ALL THE FOOD AND THIS WAS A SHAME. "I kind of am--but I DO know when to get down to business--" she said, trying to seem all serious before she burst into laughter.

Serious..right.

And then another lady was talking to Tabitha, and Ember waved at her, too! "Hi there!" she said to the other lady. "I'm Ember--" she introduced herself and was BOUNCY once MORE. "The potato with creme fraiche...DOES look good!" she commented with a nod as she got some of THAT too. ALL OF THIS FRENCH LOOK LOOKED AWEEEESOME! Hehe.

"Thank you. This party is far better than the job orientation party I had at my last job. That one was very boring and indoors," Tabitha replied.

Tabitha was being reminded of her cousin Serena thanks to Ember and it made her feel more at ease. "You remind me of my cousin on my mum's side," Tabitha told Ember.