Thread: Food Marquee
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 11:48 PM   #41 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

One thing that was an unfortunate side effect of the choice to have the event outside was that he had a hard time identifying footsteps as they approached. The grass was hardly crunchy here for him to be able to compensate that way and he certainly did not have superhuman hearing, so he was a bit taken off guard when someone else had come over to say hello.

"Ashburry-Hawthorne, actually," he corrected as he raised his, oh, empty hand. He should fix that now with a different beverage. "Welcome aboard Accidents and Catastrophes, Jasmine. Please, just call me Aron." His last name was terribly long, which was why Seren hadn't taken it once they were wed. Maybe he could convince her otherwise now though...considering she was not instructing at Hogwarts now, so there was no chance for confusion. "I am certainly looking forward to seeing how your skill set adds to the department."
Jasmine nodded and felt kind of bad when she got his last name wrong. She wasn't gonna let her embarrassment show. As she shook his hand, she smiled politely and replied, "Thank you Aron.." Using his first name like he asked was a good thing? Right? Yup it was. "You can call me Jazz for short if it suits you." she told him incase he wanted to. You never know. "Thank you sir, I am excited to be aboard. I love working with charms and can't wait to start in my new field. May I ask who is working in my department?" she asked curiously. She wanted to know if one of her co workers will be at this party.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Sophie was about to attack the rest of the skewers on her plate as another woman approached. Overhearing how the blond introduced herself to Aron, Sophie resolved that they'd be new colleagues. Munching down another skewer Sophie cleaned her hand and mouth on a napkin before she adressed the other woman. "Hello, did I hear right? Are you a new employee in Accidents and Catastrophes?" It was best to get it confirmed. With so many people milling about she could have heard wrong.
As she was done talking to her boss, she heard a voice and it made her jump. She turned around and smiled. "Why yes you heard right.." she laughed. "I am a new employee in Accident and Catastrophes. I am Jasmine.." she held out her hand for her to shake. "And you are..?" she asked curiously. She was happy to be meeting one of her future co workers.