View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 02:14 AM   #11 (permalink)
Edward Penguin
Hufflepuff
Diricawl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gendry Elwes
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Edward Lennox
Department of Mysteries
NARGLES! |Tree Hugger | Wears a Penguin Suit & Tie | Snape on a Stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlytherinSistah View Post

"Ah, yes. The fact that love cannot be artificially produced does make it difficult to study in a variable-free lab setting." He concurred with Edward's shared thoughts, though that was probably not all that made it challenging. Jasper knew that he was really only hitting the tip of the iceberg with this, but he did not wish to appear unforgivably stupid in front of his co-worker. Ravenclaws. "I think that would be a fantastic idea, Mr. Lennox. Perhaps, if you would not mind it, some of your co-workers in the Ever-locked room could join you and help you gather notes and information. I shall write to the Minister and the Board to see about granting you access."

Jasper wasn't sure what Edward would say in regards to being the departments Liaison. He was hoping Edward would agree, but it was a rather large responsibility and Edward did seem deeply entrenched in his work (a good thing!) and so maybe he wouldn't want to be torn from it for any length of time. "You'll do it, then? Fantastic, Mr. Lennox! I knew you were the right man for the job."

"Before you go, Mr. Lennox, did you have any further questions or perhaps comments regarding the department?" In case there were other things his co-worker wanted to go over but hadn't mentioned yet.
Edward nodded with thinly veiled excitement. Perhaps he'd really get a chance to do some field study. He didn't relish the idea of heading back to Hogwarts, but he did want to push the research forward. I'm sure they would enjoy the opportunity to study more than notes from books and anecdotal evidence.

Ian would be completely thrilled to have the chance to represent the department. He'd grown excited about it the more time he spent here. It was one of the more difficult parts of the job not being able to speak about it more. It really was exciting stuff, even if it was difficult to understand sometimes. It would be an honor. Thank you for the chance.

Edward shook his head no. It seemed that this initial meeting was nearing an end. It certainly seemed to have been rather productive. He would probably need to see if Jasper would like to walk around the ever-locked room sometime to see some of the projects they had going on.

Image by hermygirl...she's the best!