Thread: Main Stage
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 11:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
Achilles Storm
Other Characters
Dugbog

Achilles was attentive to what was being said. Making sure not to miss one word. That would be bad. What if someone said something he could use to his advantage for his own personal gain during all these questions. That'd be important.

He paid attention to what Mrs. Singh had to say, nodding in certain parts where he agreed with her. Once it seemed she was done with her opinion on the topic, Achilles waited a few seconds before answering himself. "I am against this current law." He simply stated. Now, onto more important matters. "I agree on a few of Mrs. Singh's points. With the right procedures being taken, the products being looked over, and, with perhaps implementing licenses to those responsible enough to use flying carpets, I would say it should all be reasonable."

"I think that just because one person perceives carpets as a wizard product or another as a muggle artifact it doesn't change the actual product itself. To anyone who wants carpets to be muggle, by all means, keep it as a muggle artifact. To those who wish to use it magically, then do so. The carpets can be used in whatever way, I don't think calling it one thing or another makes it lose its value. Its still a carpet nevertheless." Point made.