Thread: Main Stage
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 02:41 AM   #12 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Hm, still missing some of her delegates? Gabi should have gotten some tracking devices put in their robes or something. Still, there was more work to be done and more questions to ask!

"Thank you for your introductions. I would just like to say, on behalf of the entire Ministry, we are very pleased to have you here to share your wisdom!" she said with a smile. She looked down at her cards and cleared her throat.

"Before we get into the audience questions, I would like you all to first state whether or not you agree with the current ruling in our country. As you know, magic carpets are outlawed due to the fact that they are important muggle artifacts and should be treated as such - NOT as something to sell and profit off of. Do you agree with this?" she asked them, biting her lip as she waited.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid