View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 02:45 AM   #108 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

SPOILER!!: Gavin
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post

The lack of positive response to teasing was expected but the apology was not. In fact it took him a whole nother minute to realize at which point he shrugged. "It's fine. I'm a big boy." He quipped, evidently not bothered. "And the last attempt at a joke I made had me buying Emily pastries every day for a month." Though it pained him to. Some where healthy but others, nothing but a chocolate heart attack in a box. "And those Healers were excessive. I got one of those letters about you as well. Magicked it into the bin and went on with my day." Like any other individual would have. Those floating notes were nothing but a waste of time. Gavin genuinely laughed at the mention of love potions. "Have to be especially careful of those with those women....Loranys and Ravao-something." They....were a little TOO hands on for his liking.

He nodded appreciatively. "Thanks. I think I'll keep it a surprize til the plans fall through." Last minute treats got you shiny 'best uncle ever' badges and he still worked toward those, even with the higher standards Ashley had set of recently. Thank Merlin for Avery. The child was tickled pink by her own shadow. Bless her. "They had a blast, a loud one. You don't even want to to know what the house looked like the day after." It was one of those times he'd have been lost without magic.

"Turkey. Wow. Look at you travelling. What did you do there?" Admittedly he'd never been to Turkey and couldn't begin to imagine what they might have been able to get up to there and it made him genuinely curious. The man was big on vacations when it was time for them. And as intriguing as all those facts were..."That speaks to the people around me and has nothing to do with how boring I am. A part of me thinks Emily's secretly into boring with all the excitement she gets in her life. Given the choice I'd stay locked in a lab all my life but I'm touched by the faith you have in me." With a cheeky grin to boot.

He was a big boy, well of course he was, but it didn’t make it right that she was negative when he was clearly joking. She couldn’t help but laugh though. Somehow she could really picture Gavin getting Emily pastries. “Well it’s not so hard to bring the one you love gifts even if it’s because you got yourself in the dog house.” They had been dating for awhile, she figured saying love wasn’t going to be a problem. Though she raised a brow just in case, it was Gavin you just never knew. Oh so he had gotten a letter too? “Wow and you didn’t throw me into St. Mungos with a straight jacket, thank you for that.” Now it was her turn to joke a bit, she knew he wouldn’t have. He knew her better than that. She didn’t know who the women he was referring to were, but figured healers. If they were anything like the man she was glad not to run into them.

Understanding she gave him a nod. “It’s always fun to surprise children. You become the hero for the day. I can’t remember the last time I got to be Bart’s hero.” She thought for a moment, he hit teenager and she was as good as a quidditch fan just hoping to see the good plays. “Glad to see they are all getting along so well. Sleepovers can be fun.” Before she knew it the girls would start wanting them, but she’d enjoy toddler age while it lasted.

Thinking back on her trip Vic couldn’t help but beam and her happiness spread on her face. “It was gorgeous there. The beaches are just wonderful, the water so clear. Cossy took me on some cave tours and exploring some of the towns. Shopping of course.” There was always shopping while traveling. “You should go sometime.” If he liked traveling. “Gavin you are not boring, stop selling yourself so short. Emily is very lucky to have found someone like you.” He was a great guy and their friendship over the years had just made her surer of that. “I will always have faith in you, you have never given me a reason not to.” Giving a small smile she looked at the time. “Goodness, break over already.” Wow that had went fast. “I have meeting with the Falcons I need to be getting to, but I’m so glad we had a chance to catch up.”