View Single Post
Old 09-22-2014, 12:25 AM   #107 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

SPOILER!!: Victoria
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post

She knew her reaction had come off too strong, “I’m sorry Gavin, I know I shouldn’t have snapped at you. It wasn’t your fault. That man just irritated the hell out of me. To tell me I have episodes and need to take a potion before even asking me a question. Then sending a letter to Mariel.” She grumbled a bit under her breath. “You would think St. Mungos healers would have sense to look at a person’s medical history. I’ve been to that place plenty of times the last few years.” Especially after the babies to deal with her issues at the time. Giving him a small smile and a little chuckle, “Yes, you never know when someone is going to end up taking a love potion or something.” She knew what she was taking at the moment, but she still found the entire thing comical now.

Nodding she thought she’d send an owl today once she was back at her desk. Off season would be ending soon and maybe she could get them in the locker room or something. The small perks of the job she had ignored most of her career here, but once in a while she didn’t mind using them. Though to think about it, she hadn’t ever used them for herself. Bart not liking these teams it didn’t seem necessary. Plus, his step mother always used her own perks to that advantage with him. “I’ll let you know once I get something.” Awww and Zeke, Victoria enjoyed the young boy. “I bet they had so much fun.”

“Now Gavin you are sweet, like right now you are asking questions as a good friend.” That was sweet and she couldn’t believe he didn’t see it. “Cossy is very sweet. He’s a very busy man though, so I don’t see much of him, but summer was wonderful. He took me to Turkey for a holiday. The girls adore him and well Bart is the reason we ended up meeting actually.” Who would ever believe her fourteen year old was the one that put her on a blind date. “You are not dull, you are dating a very successful, very wonderful department head, you have the cutest nieces, and from what it seems an influence on Zeke’s life as well. That doesn’t sound very dull Gavin Isaacs.” Not to her at least.

The lack of positive response to teasing was expected but the apology was not. In fact it took him a whole nother minute to realize at which point he shrugged. "It's fine. I'm a big boy." He quipped, evidently not bothered. "And the last attempt at a joke I made had me buying Emily pastries every day for a month." Though it pained him to. Some where healthy but others, nothing but a chocolate heart attack in a box. "And those Healers were excessive. I got one of those letters about you as well. Magicked it into the bin and went on with my day." Like any other individual would have. Those floating notes were nothing but a waste of time. Gavin genuinely laughed at the mention of love potions. "Have to be especially careful of those with those women....Loranys and Ravao-something." They....were a little TOO hands on for his liking.

He nodded appreciatively. "Thanks. I think I'll keep it a surprize til the plans fall through." Last minute treats got you shiny 'best uncle ever' badges and he still worked toward those, even with the higher standards Ashley had set of recently. Thank Merlin for Avery. The child was tickled pink by her own shadow. Bless her. "They had a blast, a loud one. You don't even want to to know what the house looked like the day after." It was one of those times he'd have been lost without magic.

"Turkey. Wow. Look at you travelling. What did you do there?" Admittedly he'd never been to Turkey and couldn't begin to imagine what they might have been able to get up to there and it made him genuinely curious. The man was big on vacations when it was time for them. And as intriguing as all those facts were..."That speaks to the people around me and has nothing to do with how boring I am. A part of me thinks Emily's secretly into boring with all the excitement she gets in her life. Given the choice I'd stay locked in a lab all my life but I'm touched by the faith you have in me." With a cheeky grin to boot.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.