View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 12:53 AM   #105 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

SPOILER!!: Vic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post

Victoria even if it wasn’t meaning to gave a glare. She knew exactly what Gavin was speaking about and it was just a sore topic still with her. She was so incredibly annoyed with how that healer treated her and said she had episodes and whatever else he had said to her. Then there was that stupid letter that she knew he sent to Mariel. “Hazardous to my health, ppfffft, this place has helped my health if anything.” She honestly believed that few times. Throwing herself into her job was the only thing that kept her sane through many issues in the past two years. Plus she loved her job. She knew he was joking though so she did smile a bit, “Were you so lucky to be forced into taking a potion as well?” Though she was still proud of herself for busting the damn thing right in front of him.

She chuckled, yes she could relate. Though she assumed he had plenty more paper work than should could ever imagine. “With trades, and retirements, then draft picks it seems like paper work has become our main job.” Though that part had died down now and it was time to get busy preparing for the season. Scheduling was going to be her main focus very soon. “The Magpies, good choice. I’ll have to see what I can come up with.” She gave her own knowing smile, he knew she never went back on her promises. Though she had to laugh with the scream part, “Girls can be a bit loud when excited.” Her girls were already loud at times.

He had said that so she couldn’t say he was wrong, “Well work has been great, I have a great team in the quidditch area. So it’s been wonderful to lead them.” She loved being the manager especially when she could work with such a great group. “The girls are two now and talking up a storm. I swear they learn new words every day. So that’s just been fun watching them grow. Bart just went back to school, which I was thrilled with, but Cossy is there.” Yes Cossy, she grinned more. “I’ve been dating the potions professor from Hogwarts for a year now. Cosgrach Culloden. He’s such a sweet man.” She couldn’t be happier at the moment. “but I don’t want to talk all about myself. What has been going on in your life?”

As it turned out, the joke hadn't translated as well as he thought it might have. Story of his life. Gavin had always known that few could tolerate his sense of humour so Vic's glaring didn't bother him. It was the typical response when jokes were given from what he'd deduced...except Emily laughed sometimes...when the jokes weren't aimed at her. Then again she was of a certain questionable character. The point was, the joke wasn't funny and they would have to be moving beyond it, evidently. "I'll agree this place is hazardous for my health." No problems admitting that. Too. Many. People. It was that simple. "But no, as a trained potioneer I don't take potions I had no part in brewing without a thorough detailing of the contents." That was how people outted you and stole your dashing good looks. Everyone knew that.

There was nothing to do but nod along as she explained what their lives had become. It could almost be considered a shame when your life was eaten away by paperwork. "I'll leave you to it then. Don't suppose it matters much where we sit once it's decent." His sister and nieces might have said otherwise, but they weren't here, were they? And ugh wasn't that the truth. Girls were the loudest little things he knew. "You should have heard them at their little sleepover to see Zeke off." Horrible idea he'd never revisit.

While she clued him in, Gavin made a mental note of all the new things. Girls had turned two--ugh, the chatty phase--her son was back at the death trap they called school and something about a Cossy? He brows rose given he was lost on where the conversation had gone until he was caught up with the explanation that followed shortly after. He nodded slowly, unable to shake the thought that his friend went through men quickly enough or perhaps he was slow on all things. Who could really tell? "You've called me sweet more than once. It leaves me questioning your opinion on this Culloden." He might have been teasing but there was some seriousness there too...somewhere. "I can't think of anything too exciting. You forget I'm a dull man that avoids most things in life." And for good reason too.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.