View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 04:23 AM   #22 (permalink)
PatInTheHat

DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3
Browncoat l Extra Syrup l Kita's Strong Confident Other Half l Lemon Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Oh. Couldn't argue with that. Mo eyed the necklace very briefly before turning his attention back to some of the other interesting trinkets. If they were buying gifts, he really ought to think about Cat. Or maybe Christmas gifts for his sisters and mum. Merlin knew he had a lot of women to worry about during the holidays.

"Why would you get us matching gifts? I don't wear... well. Neither of us really wear much jewelry, but I still don't think it's a concern." Mo picked up a scarf and draped it around Dora's shoulders before moving on down the table. He offered the vendor a smile. Sell them something, ok, mate? "I don't want an elephant." He didn't want to carry it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadil A. Al-Abbasi View Post
He headed in the direction of the two browsing, with the young lady wearing one of the scarves now. "Might there be something I might be able to tempt you with? Anything particular you're looking for perhaps?" A little smile was on his face as he looked at the couple. "I must say the scarf looks quite nice on you miss."
Dora slipped the necklace on, letting it fall softly against the scarf to see how the two paired, shifting the fabric around so that it looked more like it belonged on her neck and had not been haphazardly tossed on. It wasn't that she needed more accessories, but they were the best part about getting dressed.

"I'm saying I wouldn't." In case he was thinking about it. Because Dora bought Alice jewelry even if she didn't want any or wore it. And matching things. But not with Mo. She messed with the scarf a bit more thoughtfully. Soft. "What do you want then?"

And look, someone was going to assist them. Her hazel-greens shifted over to the man as a shrug rolled off her shoulders, and she was mannered enough to at least offer him a small smile. "It's a nice scarf." She ran it between her fingers gently. "We're not sure what we're looking for until we've laid eyes on it, but I like accessories and he..." Her eyes flicked to Mo briefly. "Doesn't want jewelry." Apparently.

______________We'll live while we're young We'll chase down the sun _________________________