View Single Post
Old 09-13-2014, 07:56 PM   #104 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

SPOILER!!: Gavin
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
It was reassuring to hear she'd keep it to herself but his real safety net came in the fact Emily rarely had time for a sit down chat on the happenings of other people. It was likely the two would catch up, but not nearly as likely it would slip into gossip, not even the boring kind that involved him being unable to take his own advice. "Can't imagine why you'd suffer yourself to be in this place longer than necessary." He quipped. "From what I've heard, it's hazardous to our health." And a knowing smile. They'd all had their fill of the Healers, hadn't they?

"That's the feeling exactly. I remember walking in on an empty document tray this morning and promising myself it wouldn't last." Which, in truth, it hadn't as anyone could see the fast receding sea of documents he'd had strewn across the table moments ago. Gavin didn't have to think very hard about their favourite Quidditch Teams. They made it hard to forget. "Montrose Magpies last I heard between all the screams." For a dying woman, his sister had lungs of steel, he'd give her that much.

Oh? "That's brilliant. I knew things would turn around. What's been happening?" Through several months of meetings and social interactions he'd come to learn the correct procedures when carrying on a conversation. One day, he dared say he'd be a pro at them.

Victoria even if it wasn’t meaning to gave a glare. She knew exactly what Gavin was speaking about and it was just a sore topic still with her. She was so incredibly annoyed with how that healer treated her and said she had episodes and whatever else he had said to her. Then there was that stupid letter that she knew he sent to Mariel. “Hazardous to my health, ppfffft, this place has helped my health if anything.” She honestly believed that few times. Throwing herself into her job was the only thing that kept her sane through many issues in the past two years. Plus she loved her job. She knew he was joking though so she did smile a bit, “Were you so lucky to be forced into taking a potion as well?” Though she was still proud of herself for busting the damn thing right in front of him.

She chuckled, yes she could relate. Though she assumed he had plenty more paper work than should could ever imagine. “With trades, and retirements, then draft picks it seems like paper work has become our main job.” Though that part had died down now and it was time to get busy preparing for the season. Scheduling was going to be her main focus very soon. “The Magpies, good choice. I’ll have to see what I can come up with.” She gave her own knowing smile, he knew she never went back on her promises. Though she had to laugh with the scream part, “Girls can be a bit loud when excited.” Her girls were already loud at times.

He had said that so she couldn’t say he was wrong, “Well work has been great, I have a great team in the quidditch area. So it’s been wonderful to lead them.” She loved being the manager especially when she could work with such a great group. “The girls are two now and talking up a storm. I swear they learn new words every day. So that’s just been fun watching them grow. Bart just went back to school, which I was thrilled with, but Cossy is there.” Yes Cossy, she grinned more. “I’ve been dating the potions professor from Hogwarts for a year now. Cosgrach Culloden. He’s such a sweet man.” She couldn’t be happier at the moment. “but I don’t want to talk all about myself. What has been going on in your life?”