View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 12:32 AM   #20 (permalink)
Achilles Storm
Other Characters
Dugbog

Default Deacon, William/Bhuvana, Harmony/Ember (in that order)

Achilles watched as the first man he had encountered at his station, took his seat and settled onto the carpet. He looked confused at first, but eventually he was up in the air. Then a smile crept over Achilles as the man seemed intrigued by his carpet. Did he need some help to get it to its appropriate height, or rather, what was allowed today? That's exactly what Achilles was here for. So, he made his way closer to the man, and said, "The maximum height is ten feet. You can either tug your hands on the corners of your carpet, or equally spaced out between the front of your carpet. I prefer, and advise, the second option." More grip, Achilles thought, the hands were more likely to slip off the corners of the carpet. "How does that feel for you, sir?" He wanted to make sure the man was working his carpet perfectly, but at the same time, felt safe.

Manning his area Achilles walked back and forth slowly, in case anyone called out to him or needed his help, he was in good earshot. The man and lady were having a row at the carpet ride, and why the woman was simply refusing to get on one. He watched, amused by the man trying to persuade the lady, with some sweet talk, about flying alongside him. "All his words are true, m'am. You'll regret not taking this chance. I'll be right here too, if it makes you feel safer, he can fly his carpet near my vicinity. If anything does happen, I'll be right here to help at the ready." It was ten feet, she couldn't get THAT injured. The charming man, though, seemed to be in his own zone now going here and there with his carpet.

His reactions looked positive. Brilliant!

Two new ladies arrived and Achilles casually strolled his way over to them. Peeking over his shoulder, carefully watching the two men. "Hello ladies!" SMILE. "Once you've figured out your arrangements you can go on up and grab your own carpet to your liking." Make the 'customer service' here seem even stronger. "I'd advise one at a time, until you've gotten the hang of it. Then you can go for two if you feel well about your test runs, and desire some risk." PAUSE. "Perfectly safe, these bad boys are." WINK. SNAP SNAP, POINT AT CARPETS. And by 'bad boys' he obviously meant the carpets.

Last edited by Achilles Storm; 09-13-2014 at 05:45 PM.