View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 10:57 PM   #17 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCharm104 View Post
Bhuvana rolled her eyes as the man eagerly, almost like a child, leaped onto a carpet and started flying. What a risk taking idiot. She nevertheless watched him with her heavy-lidded eyes and fingered her wand, which was sticking out of the front pocket in her jeans. Yes, he was an oveer-excited grown manchild, but if he fell off and died she didn't want to just let him die. She could probably cast a cushion charm before he hit the floor, and besides, a wand was always useful when there were flying carpets piloted by reckless men always.

She crossed her legs, one in front of the other, and watched the man's progress as he zoomed much too fast to be safe.

Why couldn't people just walk.
Well this was FUN. William could have stayed on this carpet all day... and since he didn't see too many other people waiting for a ride, he took his time on this one. Hehe. Hey look, more people were coming in! He spotted Harmony, and then Ember, and waved at them both cheerily.

Back to the 'I don't do carpets' lady. He raised his brows at her and turned the carpet toward her with just the slightest touch. Niiiiiiice. Willy managed to zoom it down to about her eye level and flopped down on it, stretching out. See why carpets > brooms? You couldn't lounge around on a broom.

Anyway, there he was, hovering at eye level with her with his face poking out over the side. "Sooooooo you're not a risk taker, eh? But LOOK at how SOFT and COMFORTABLE these things are!!!!!!!" He patted the smooth seat beside him. "Come onnnn up, give it a try." He was a perfectly safe driver. Slytherin's honor!

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind