View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 02:49 AM   #16 (permalink)
PatInTheHat

DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3
Browncoat l Extra Syrup l Kita's Strong Confident Other Half l Lemon Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"Why not buy your junk at the end so we don't have to carry it around?" Mo wanted a carpet ride, actually, and he also spoke fluent Dora. If she bought stuff, he'd end up carrying it around. And as soon as he agreed to carrying stuff around, she'd decide to buy a baby elephant or something. Dora spoke Mo too.

"You should get me a present." Mo brushed his hand along the tassels of one of the rugs. How many did it sit? How high would it go? Did it have seat belts? Cushioning charms? HM? "Are you getting Alice a present?" He'd chip in for that. BTW.
"Because then all the good junk," She gave him a look with her tone change because she NEVER bought junk. "Will be taken, and I don't want to have second pick when I can have the best." Untangling herself from him, she picked up a necklace and held it out for inspection. If she couldn't have a carpet, she should at least have a necklace.

And a matching bracelet.

"Pick whatever you want, and it'll go in the bag." He could have all the presents he wanted so long as he did the carrying after, and even if he didn't. Mo did speak Dora, but she also could be generous to him if he put up enough fuss. "I'm getting her presents and I'm getting you presents, but I'm not getting you guys matching gifts." Because she was the best best friend, and deserved matching gifts with Alice. "What do you want besides the little elephant?" Did they have turtles?

______________We'll live while we're young We'll chase down the sun _________________________