View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 02:29 AM   #14 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by grangerfan8 View Post
If there was one thing in the world that Dora wanted, but her grandmother would not allow in their home for whatever reason, it was a flying carpet. So when she noticed the article in the paper about the flying carpet symposium she just HAD to go. Sure, they weren't selling carpets, but that didn't mater did it? She just wanted to go see them and check out what else was going on at the event.

Not to mention she could always leave the country and get her own if she was so inclined and spotted a model here that she liked. Alice wouldn't mind a carpet in their apartment.

"I want to empty my coin purse and fill my bag with trinkets before we do anything else." She had Mo by the arm and was leading the way into the event, glad that he had agreed to come along with her, and happy to be her ever helpful self in saying what they should do first.

The recent Hogwarts graduate stopped at the first vendor they came across and admired the carpets while picking up one of the items that actually were for sale.
"Why not buy your junk at the end so we don't have to carry it around?" Mo wanted a carpet ride, actually, and he also spoke fluent Dora. If she bought stuff, he'd end up carrying it around. And as soon as he agreed to carrying stuff around, she'd decide to buy a baby elephant or something. Dora spoke Mo too.

"You should get me a present." Mo brushed his hand along the tassels of one of the rugs. How many did it sit? How high would it go? Did it have seat belts? Cushioning charms? HM? "Are you getting Alice a present?" He'd chip in for that. BTW.

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest