View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 02:19 AM   #13 (permalink)
AmbiguouslyMe

SA & DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hazel Martin-Pryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Denny De Palma

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicky Iver

Diagon Alley Employee:
Scout MacIntyre
Daily Prophet Reporter
x4
Granddaddy Ravenclaw | | Jermione Granger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadil A. Al-Abbasi View Post
His eyes sparkled at her wink and he beamed in agreement. He was careful not to touch her ears and especially not her hair. One didn't do that, when they were hoping to make a sale. Pretty lady or not. "You are quite welcome" he said with a smile turning to place them into a case for her.

"Four galleons." he said "Normally, but I'll give them to you for three." He held out the case that held the earrings to her. "I do have a card!" He said nodding and moved to take one from his chest pocket, "My name is Aadil, and I'm easily reached by owl at any time." Passing her the card, "Just contact me any time."
"How kind, thank you." Emmalee counted out the three galleons and slipped the coin purse into her bag. Exchanging the money for the earrings, she opened the case to look at them one more time, debating whether to put them on. She ultimately decided against it - they would tangle in her hair as it was now - and slipped the case into her bag.

"Oh wonderful," she said, reaching out for his card, brushing his fingers slightly as she grabbed it. The card she slipped into her pocket. "Aadil, I'm Emmalee. Thank you for all your help." She began to walk away, before pausing and turning back around. "Maybe I'll see you again before the symposium is over." She offered a little half wave, wiggling her fingers, before turning back around, wavy red hair bouncing behind her, and a slightly bashful grin on her face.