View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 02:10 AM   #12 (permalink)
Aadil A. Al-Abbasi
Vendor
Dugbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiguouslyMe View Post
"Exactly," she said, offering a wink. "Much.. cozier."

Pressing her lips together in a line as he held up the earrings, she watched him pull several down, before settling on one. Her pale cheeks flushed slightly as he mentioned her eyes, and she let her hair fall back down. "I think those will do quite nicely. Thank you."

Reaching into her bag, she extracted her coin purse. "How much will those be?" She looked at him, ready to count out her coins, but quickly added, "Also, should Britain get around to allowing carpets... or I find myself living elsewhere with, uh, different regulations, I'd love to be able to get in touch about a carpet. Do you have a card or.. a something?" Even a name.
His eyes sparkled at her wink and he beamed in agreement. He was careful not to touch her ears and especially not her hair. One didn't do that, when they were hoping to make a sale. Pretty lady or not. "You are quite welcome" he said with a smile turning to place them into a case for her.

"Four galleons." he said "Normally, but I'll give them to you for three." He held out the case that held the earrings to her. "I do have a card!" He said nodding and moved to take one from his chest pocket, "My name is Aadil, and I'm easily reached by owl at any time." Passing her the card, "Just contact me any time."