View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 12:54 AM   #10 (permalink)
AmbiguouslyMe

SA & DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hazel Martin-Pryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Denny De Palma

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicky Iver

Diagon Alley Employee:
Scout MacIntyre
Daily Prophet Reporter
x4
Granddaddy Ravenclaw | | Jermione Granger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadil A. Al-Abbasi View Post
He nodded himself in agreement "I understand. I love brooms myself, but it's not much romantic to be flying behind someone on the same broomstick and trying to stay balanced or flying on separate broomsticks for safety. More than one person can ride on a carpet or most carpets that is." All the charms you needed for broomsticks, not to mention if you had luggage with you, carpets were so much easier!

He moved to the earrings "A fine choice!" Hmmm, he took a few down and held them towards her ear one at a time. "I would say these ones, they bring out your eyes particularly beautifully."
"Exactly," she said, offering a wink. "Much.. cozier."

Pressing her lips together in a line as he held up the earrings, she watched him pull several down, before settling on one. Her pale cheeks flushed slightly as he mentioned her eyes, and she let her hair fall back down. "I think those will do quite nicely. Thank you."

Reaching into her bag, she extracted her coin purse. "How much will those be?" She looked at him, ready to count out her coins, but quickly added, "Also, should Britain get around to allowing carpets... or I find myself living elsewhere with, uh, different regulations, I'd love to be able to get in touch about a carpet. Do you have a card or.. a something?" Even a name.