View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 12:41 AM   #9 (permalink)
Aadil A. Al-Abbasi
Vendor
Dugbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiguouslyMe View Post
Moving a bit closer to the shelves, Emmalee pressed the tips of her fingers up against her lips in thought. "I tend to agree with you," she said, matter-of-factly, moving her hand to her shoulder. "Don't get me wrong; I quite love my broom, but while I was traveling I had to chance to try a carpet and it's just a wonderful way to travel." It felt more secure, and it was, she remembered, particularly cozy for multiple people.

Gesturing to the shelves, she pointed toward several sets of earrings. "I think some jewelry might be in order." She smiled at him again, and pulled her hair away from her ear and her neck, turning to face him. "Which pair do you think would look best?"
He nodded himself in agreement "I understand. I love brooms myself, but it's not much romantic to be flying behind someone on the same broomstick and trying to stay balanced or flying on separate broomsticks for safety. More than one person can ride on a carpet or most carpets that is." All the charms you needed for broomsticks, not to mention if you had luggage with you, carpets were so much easier!

He moved to the earrings "A fine choice!" Hmmm, he took a few down and held them towards her ear one at a time. "I would say these ones, they bring out your eyes particularly beautifully."