View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 12:16 AM   #7 (permalink)
Aadil A. Al-Abbasi
Vendor
Dugbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiguouslyMe View Post
Now that she'd offered her question for debate consideration, Emmalee opted to walk through the vendors area before grabbing something to eat.

She frowned, looking at the gorgeous carpets that couldn't be sold, idly wondering if she might relocate to an area where it was permitted, or at least a vacation home of some sort.

She sighed, making her way over to a particular stand. Maybe she could buy a trinket of some sort. She approached the man standing in front, assuming that it was his stand. "Your carpets are lovely. I wish I could get one," she said with a smile. "But, since I can't, I'd like to purchase something from you that is permitted, to show my support."

She looked past him to the stand, eyes scanning, but nothing in particular jumping out just yet. "Do you have any recommendations?"
He noticed a woman walking his way and gave the woman a warm smile "I appreciate that" he said bowing a little "We would love to have as much support as we can get. I believe England is ready for carpets." He turned slightly to the shelves "I have many different items, jewelry, figurines, watches, even books on flying carpets. Is there anything particular you are looking for?"

So sad that he didn't even dare to offer to help her find a carpet that would suit her needs. But hopefully in due time!