View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 12:08 AM   #6 (permalink)
AmbiguouslyMe

SA & DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hazel Martin-Pryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Denny De Palma

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicky Iver

Diagon Alley Employee:
Scout MacIntyre
Daily Prophet Reporter
x4
Granddaddy Ravenclaw | | Jermione Granger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadil A. Al-Abbasi View Post
He finally had everything set up and ready for people to come check out his stand. It really was too bad that he couldn't sell any of the gorgeous carpets he had! All for show. Hmmm maybe if someone was really serious they could talk. Bah, no the Ms Schultz was around. Oh well, maybe he'd gain interest some other way. He moved out into the open more as people started coming closer to look at what they had.
Now that she'd offered her question for debate consideration, Emmalee opted to walk through the vendors area before grabbing something to eat.

She frowned, looking at the gorgeous carpets that couldn't be sold, idly wondering if she might relocate to an area where it was permitted, or at least a vacation home of some sort.

She sighed, making her way over to a particular stand. Maybe she could buy a trinket of some sort. She approached the man standing in front, assuming that it was his stand. "Your carpets are lovely. I wish I could get one," she said with a smile. "But, since I can't, I'd like to purchase something from you that is permitted, to show my support."

She looked past him to the stand, eyes scanning, but nothing in particular jumping out just yet. "Do you have any recommendations?"