View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 01:24 AM   #102 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Interrupting? What?--OH. Gavin glanced down at the documents spread across the table before looking to her again with a guilty smile. "You're not, of course not. It's a horrible habit of mine working through lunch." To avoid people. "One I hope you won't idly mention to Emily?" He could hardly be at her about taking breaks and NOT working through lunch when he sat here doing the same thing. She'd possibly never let him live it down. Bring it up every time she wanted to exclude herself from society during what was meant to be her break. It was for her own good really.

He shrugged some. "You can say that. Tying up a few events and getting a few other events into play." If he thought this year was busy, he'd need a year off after the next. Most of the planning still wasn't in place even. As she spoke he began packing the papers together, trying to get the table looking a little less cluttered and haphazard like. "I'm looking forward to the new Quidditch season. You'll have to keep me updated. Ashley and Ari are determined not to miss a match." Avery...was simply content with dressing up and painting her face. Didn't need a match to do that.

"I'm good. Managing more like. You?"
Good she wasn't interrupting. She really didn't want to bother him if he was really busy. Giving a smile and a small wink she chuckled, "No worries this secret is safe with me." She wouldn't say that he was working through his lunch. Honestly all of them had done it from time to time. "Once the season starts I'll be here well into the evening so I can certainly understand." She was always here very late on nights she had to go home to an empty house.

"It seems never ending doesn't it? Once you feel like your caught up more comes to your desk." She couldn't even imagine how much he had being at the ministers office. She knew she had a lot just with quidditch. The new quiddich season it was coming fast. "Sure, what is their favorite team again?" She plenty of connections now personal and professional. She could possibly get them a few things or even in the locker room.

How was she doing, her smile probably showed it before her words. "I'm doing wonderful. Things have been going very well lately. " She was the happiest she had been in a long time.