View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 07:55 PM   #24 (permalink)
QueenGinger
Hufflepuff

DIMC & DMGS
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jackson Reagan
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norah Reagan
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Wallace Crum
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Cassandra Egan
Games & Sports
Forever Hufflepuff | | Always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiguouslyMe View Post
"Oh, I'm sure that so much has changed around here, that they're not even using the same kind of rope," Emmalee laughed. "But yes, absolutely feel free to ask anything." Friendly pushes to go further and do more from friends and colleagues were the only reason that Emmalee was here now, and she knew that. She smiled softly, lips pressed together. Tapping her hands on her thighs, her eyes lit up.

"You know..." she said slowly, eyes squinting in thought. "I'll be those supplies are just in the storage closet or out in the greenhouse. We could try it..." she paused. "But only if you wanted to, of course. Do you think Mr. Howell would mind? It's not an assignment, but it would be easy to consider it an experiment in restorative fertilizer..."
Pem didn't really know what else to say to Emmalee so she just nodded her head and silently walked the few feet to her desk. She took her messenger bag off and threw it under desk. She didn't want to disrupt any of the papers or plants on her desk, especially the plants.

Emmalee's idea sparked Pem's interest. Her eyes lit up and another smile appeared on her face. "I'm sure he won't mind." Pem said shaking her head. "Besides, think of it as a self taught learning moment or something." Pem mused. "You're showing me something new that could potentially become useful in the future." She added on, unsure if her explanation was clear enough. Regardless, Pem was down for the idea.

"all my shoes have mysteriously disappeared.
I suspect nargles are behind it."