View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 03:15 AM   #23 (permalink)
AmbiguouslyMe

SA & DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hazel Martin-Pryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Denny De Palma

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicky Iver

Diagon Alley Employee:
Scout MacIntyre
Daily Prophet Reporter
x4
Granddaddy Ravenclaw | | Jermione Granger

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenGinger View Post
"Yes, that was long before my time I think." She commented. I was probably twelve or something back then. "You'll have to show me some of the ropes, I'm still a bit new myself." Pem admitted. Some days she didn't know what in the world she was doing. Other days she was too focused on trying to come up with excuses to go on field trips outside of the office.

Back to the plant Pem smiled. "Thank you. My dad helped me plant this one. He claims he can't keep a plant alive for the life of him so he lets me do all of the caretaking." Not that she minded a bit. "I can't say I've tried such a mix on mine yet." Nope, Pem kept her planting pretty simple and easy.
"Oh, I'm sure that so much has changed around here, that they're not even using the same kind of rope," Emmalee laughed. "But yes, absolutely feel free to ask anything." Friendly pushes to go further and do more from friends and colleagues were the only reason that Emmalee was here now, and she knew that. She smiled softly, lips pressed together. Tapping her hands on her thighs, her eyes lit up.

"You know..." she said slowly, eyes squinting in thought. "I'll be those supplies are just in the storage closet or out in the greenhouse. We could try it..." she paused. "But only if you wanted to, of course. Do you think Mr. Howell would mind? It's not an assignment, but it would be easy to consider it an experiment in restorative fertilizer..."