View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 01:38 AM   #20 (permalink)
QueenGinger
Hufflepuff

DIMC & DMGS
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jackson Reagan
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norah Reagan
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Wallace Crum
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Cassandra Egan
Games & Sports
Forever Hufflepuff | | Always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiguouslyMe View Post
Emmalee stood when the woman approached her. Smiling, she extended her hand. "Emmalee Rose Quinn, I just reported for my first day today," she offered. "Well, my second first day. I worked here about ten years ago." She laughed and tucked a curl behind her ear. "Senior Botanist. And you?" Emmalee clasped her hands in front of her, taking small glances at the potted plant. How lovely!
Pem let a tiny sigh of relief escape her. She hadn't forgotten after all, she simply just didn't know the woman at all. "Nice to meet you, Miss Emmalee." Pem smiled as she shifted the potted dracaena plant to the other arm to shake her hand. "Welcome, or welcome back I should say." She grinned.

"Pem Sparrow, permitting officer." She introduced. And yes I know I'm the baby of the group. Pem thought silently.

"Felt like this one needed some extra attention." Pem mentioned when she saw Emmalee briefly glance at the plant she was holding. Besides, she didn't have enough plants in her little area.

"all my shoes have mysteriously disappeared.
I suspect nargles are behind it."