View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 06:28 AM   #13 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaora Silverkin View Post
Ravaora had just separated a decent length of yarn to begin the calming magic of knitting when the click clack of heels then the flustered appearance of Miss Pryce drew for her attention. "Hello! Hello! Welcome! Glad to see you taking my advice and bringing the matter of health back into your own hands. Marvelous Love! Have a seat!" With that, she sprung up from her own seat and hurried over to usher the woman further into the room before she had a chance to escape.

"You're free to pick any cushion and your favourite colours of yarn then we can get RIGHT to it!"

Could she feel it? The diseases already leaving her body even while they spoke in this calm atmosphere? Don't fight it, just breath in then out and kniiiitttt.
Tiffany was standing in the doorway, somewhat expectantly. Uh heeeellooooo, did this woman just like not realize that she was in the presence of THE employee of the month. Which okay yes so there are 12 months in a year so 12 employees per year, but Tiffany had literally just started working here. So basically she might as well be crowned as the employee of a lifetime. So right, where were her flowers?

And then those eyes. Those crazy eyes again. The 24 year old had only just realized what she had gotten herself into, just when the 'bringing the matter of health back into your own hands' thing started. But by then it was only too late. UH OH. Before she could even back away she was being ushered over to a cushion and uh, did this woman really think that Tiffany Price was going to be sitting on those? Uh, no. Her outfit was MUCH too expensive for those old things. "I'd uh, rather not like sit on the ground..."

Plus uh... What the heck was going on here and why was there so much yarn? "Please don't tell me you're planing on making friendship bracelets because those things look way cheap and too schoolgirl for me." Besides, hardly any of these colors would work with her-- Wait. O___O She wasn't really going to join in on this... on this... on this... Uh, whatever this was, right?

And uh did this woman not realize she was talking to the employee of the century ahem, month. Where were the flowers!? Did no one believe in a good ol' celebration around here? Where was her party!!!!!???!

You are Lemon!