View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 03:33 AM   #144 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaora Silverkin View Post

What was with everyone and this rambling illness? There may have been a dozen of them already diagnosed but the cases just kept coming in. Ravaora shook her head in obvious pity for this man. "Loquentes Ieiuniumtis." Plain as day on this one and they needed to begin before it was too late. "I can perscribe you a few potions and it'll be imperative you attend the seminars being hosted as it will be for your own good."

Was he understanding? Did he know his joke wasn't funny? Some down time would be needed here before he lost his limited sense of humour for good.

"Not to worry, it's curable and despite your accute trelawnitis accompanying the illness I daresay, with our help, you will live." WASN'T THAT JUST BRILLIANT NEWS??????
Loquentes Ieiuni-whatis?

Okay so Simon wasn't a healer, but even still it didn't sound real. Didn't illnesses sound like incantations with the Latin sounding at least remotely like it fit something? And now she was gonna give him prescriptions for treatment of something he was being told nothing about. "What, dare I ask, is that supposed to be?" he asked, crossing his arms in front of himself and urging himself not to simply dash off in frustration. The auror still wasn't aware what actions would or would not effect his career in this situation.

"Pretty sure dark wizards are more of a danger to me than trelawnitis," he mused almost under his breath. That sounded like the name of someone he might have read about in school.