View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 05:29 PM   #83 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapehSarah View Post
Bradley looked up from the file that he was putting away to see a very angry woman. And of course she was looking for Healer Crazy. Too bad he was in one of the exam rooms right now. He wasn't too keen on interrupting and being diagnosed with some phony disease.

Brad walked over to her. "Mr. Epitaph is in an exam room right now. I'm Bradley Donovan, one of the ministry's healers. What can I help you with?" Even if it was yelling at Crazy back there.
Mariel inwardly sighed. Of course Epitaph would be otherwise engaged at the current moment. It just couldn't be that simple apparently. But she'd do her best to not take out her annoyance on this Ministry healer. She'd gathered from earlier conversation with the man's supervisor that he likely had little to do with the current situation and was simply doing his job. Besides, he was being quite polite and, though she was still rather irritated on the inside, her outward appearance softened a bit as she offered him a small, professional smile.

"Thank you, Mr. Donovan. I'm Mariel De La Garza, head of Games and Sports. I received a disturbing account of occurrences at this location from one of my employees as well as a letter from Mr. Epitaph regarding the same." No she wasn't about to show it to him or go into further detail, not really being the man's business, but she didn't mind outlining things so he knew what page she was on. And that would be that she was not pleased to hear about what these St. Mungo's people were apparently carrying on about. "I'd like to make sure the rest of my employees are being treated with their due respect as well as speak to the man myself regarding what had happened. If you could let him know I'm here and wish to speak with him right away, that would be much appreciated." She certainly did not have time to wait around and could honestly care less if Epitaph was occupied. They expected her and her employees to drop everything to accommodate them and their nonsense, they could do the same for her.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line