View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 02:47 AM   #79 (permalink)
GrapehSarah

DMC
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Burke
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Léopold Bouchard
Magical Creatures
x6 x3
Default sorry for the wait guys
SPNer | Whovian | Sherlockian | | Artist | Cornhusker | Blackhawks

SPOILER!!: Adam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
Fixing his jacket a little as he sat down, Adam looked across at the Healer, praying it was all going to be over in about ten seconds. He was patient through all of his vitals being checked, and let out a little chuckle at the mention of his blood sugar. "I will do." Well, he'd at least try watching the sugar consumption: sometimes having eight kids and a pregnant wife (who enjoyed baking delicious cupcakes) was hard.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

Brad gave the man a nod and a smile. Heavens knew he would have issues cutting back sweets or anything that was bad for him if he was told to. Then again, he was pretty much his own doctor at this point.

Bradley let out a sigh and leaned back in his chair with file in hand. "On a scale of one to ten how stressed are you? Do you feel like your stress is taking over your life?" Ugh. He really hated asking these questions. Everyone was stressed. "Do you feel your work is the major cause of your stress?" Could Adam tell he wasn't really into asking these questions either?

SPOILER!!: Max
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordred View Post
“…or that they’re plain stupid. What I don’t understand is the non-negotiation with Anthony. What does the higher ups know about these…Health Evals? What do they know about diseases? WHY did they even hire Anthony in the first place, IF they’ll decide on these things by themselves?” Max rolled his eyes and shook his head at the stupidity of it all. Anthony should have a say to this…at least AFTER this whole shenanigan. The man needs to avenge himself, as well as Carmichael and Donovan. From what he can see, the three are playing along with the whims of the Loony Mungo’s Healers, and he was hoping that his co-workers in his own department got a back-up plan. Cresswell is a smart man, and Max was holding on to that fact. You know, to save their faces?

The architect watched calmly as Brad drew his wand and pointed it at him. It was good to hear that he was physically fit to work. That also means that he's in tip-top shape to retrieve his nephew from the forsaken school.

Questions. “Fire away.” Was his blunt response. Max was rather curious as to what the questions are…

Brad knew he liked Max for a reason. "We were thinking the same thing. But unfortunately the only way we can get out of it is if we want to lose our jobs." Which he really didn't want to do right now. Money was kind a of necessity for him at the moment. He was providing for himself, his sister, and helping his friend out.

Bradley let out a sigh and looked down at the file. "On a scale of one to ten how stressed are you? Do you feel your stress is overtaking your life? Is your work the main reason for your stress?" He paused and looked up at Max. "You can see where this is going I'm sure."

SPOILER!!: Saxon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team ronmione View Post
And the door was closed. Ok. Yes. Saxon was watching everything somewhat closely. Keeping an eye out for things.

Then the man went on to answer Saxon's question to which she nodded at. "I suppose that makes sense. Though, we're already late into the year. If Mungo's was so worried why didn't they decide to do this sooner? Seems to be that they're being slightly slack on that." That was the part that seemed to throw her off. If Mungos wanted this to happen, and they wanted the ministry employees to be fine, why'd they wait so long to do this?"Exactly. Everyone seems to be healthy enough to me." She added agreeing with the man.

Now, what was he going to do with her? Would this be quick and painless or slow and cruel? Would it be like a normal doctor's visit or something or was magic actually going to be involved? These thoughts flooded through Saxon.

Bradley shrugged. "Mungo's is Mungo's and will do whatever they please whenever they want." Which was really not a way to run anything in the health profession. There were definitely rules and standards that should be followed.

"They're worrying for no reason." He almost slipped that they were probably here to spy on higher ups, but that probably wasn't a good idea. Didn't need that circulating around the ministry at this moment in time.

Sigh. "All right. So I'm just going to do a quick check up of all your vitals and then ask you a few questions. Sound good?"

SPOILER!!: Mariel
Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
This day seemed to be getting progressively worse as did her mood. How she would have loved to have taken the day off so as not to have to deal with any of this mess, but she had the welfare of her department to look after and, after hearing Victoria's personal account of what she already suspected to be fear mongering, she knew she had to observe what was going on for herself. Besides, some of her other employees were bound to be down there by now and she did not want them mistreated or otherwise rashly diagnosed.

Paying no mind to her own 'appointed time,' Mariel headed through the atrium and into the healer station where her level was supposed to go for these health evaluations. She was still clutching the letter she had most recently received in her hand as she assertively entered the room, her green eyes scanning the area. there was a handful of people already there, most of whom she recognized as Ministry employees including a couple of her own, which made her seriously question the efficiency of these Healers. She had no time to wait and drop everything on a moment's notice. There was far too much work to be done for that.

Glancing around, green eyes settled on someone who appeared to be at least remotely in charge. Though there were far too many people in here milling around to be sure other than his demeanor. "I require speaking to.." she began curtly, glancing down at the letter to view the name again, "..a Mr. Epitaph, promptly. Would he be at this location?" He had better be, she had no time to waste looking all over the Ministry.

Bradley looked up from the file that he was putting away to see a very angry woman. And of course she was looking for Healer Crazy. Too bad he was in one of the exam rooms right now. He wasn't too keen on interrupting and being diagnosed with some phony disease.

Brad walked over to her. "Mr. Epitaph is in an exam room right now. I'm Bradley Donovan, one of the ministry's healers. What can I help you with?" Even if it was yelling at Crazy back there.